[Avodah] Maharat

Micha Berger via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sun May 28 17:00:02 PDT 2017

On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 10:01:37AM +0000, Ben Bradley via Areivim wrote:
:  'that a pesaq is by definition someone eligable to be a dayan,'

: Which surely most community rabbis are not, since most have yoreh yoreh but not yadin yadin.

1- Eligable, not qualified.

2- Who said one has to have Yadin Yadin to serve as a dayan? Yes, to
judge fiscal matters, we need someone who knows CM, but for someone to
decide questions of YD?