[Avodah] (no subject)

Joseph Kaplan via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon May 29 06:12:59 PDT 2017

"Let's be dan l'kaf zechus.   People like me who have knee problems find it difficult to stand for any length to time.  I sit during the Aseres Hadibros.

And in light of this,  may I suggest that everyone sit so as not to have those who cannot stand be embarrassed."

Do you also sit for the musaf amidah on Rosh Hashana and Ne'ilah on Yom Kippur? And since there are those who cannot and do not stand for those because of physical infirmities, would you suggest that everyone sit for those teffilot so as not to embarrass the ones who truly must sit?

Joseph

Sent from my iPhone