[Avodah] Nidche

Harry Maryles via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon May 1 06:15:03 PDT 2017

On Monday, May 1, 2017 6:02 AM, saul newman wrote:
> Can anyone quickly tell me if DL or MO shuls are saying tachanun on
> Monday besides Hallel on tues

Rav Ahron considered Hey Iyar to be Yom Ha'atzmaut and the day that
Hallel (without a Bracha) is said and Tachanun is not said -- regardless
of when Israel celebrates it (for whatever reason it may be delayed). I
(and Yeshivas Brisk) did not say Tachanun at Mincha yesterday (Erev Yom
Tov) nor today at Shacharis... nor will I say it at Mincha. I will say
it tomorrow.

HM
Want Emes and Emunah in your life? Try this: http://haemtza.blogspot.com/