[Avodah] More on Should one sit or stand for the Asseres Hadibros

via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon May 29 09:41:32 PDT 2017

From: "Professor L. Levine via Avodah"  <avodah at lists.aishdas.org>

Let's be dan l'kaf  zechus.   People like me who have knee problems find it
difficult to  stand for any length to time.  I sit during the Aseres
Hadibros.

YL

I want to thank RYL for the reminder we all need -- myself very much
included -- not to be too quick to assume we know other people's motives.
Sitting during the reading of Aseres Hadibros may indeed be an indication not of
arrogance but of arthritis.  Let us be kind to one another, even in our
thoughts.

--Toby  Katz
t613k at aol.com
..