[Avodah] staam daat

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Thu Apr 6 09:44:32 PDT 2017

On 06/04/17 08:28, Rich, Joel via Avodah wrote:
> Secondly, Is there an equivalent theory in interpersonal issues? (e.g.,
> I want you to take possession of this object, whatever chazal says
> works, that’s what I want to think/occur).

Isn't that *exactly* what we do when we write in a shtar that we
stipulate to having made whichever kind of kinyan is most effective
("be'ofan hayoser mo`il")?  We don't know which of the various kinyanim
we should be doing so we stipulate that whichever one it is, we did it.

--
Zev Sero                May 2017, with its *nine* days of Chanukah,
zev at sero.name           be a brilliant year for us all