[Avodah] How to become a kohein

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon Mar 20 12:58:09 PDT 2017

On 20/03/17 13:18, Micha Berger via Avodah wrote:

> Yaaqov was born in 2108 and goes to Mitzrayim in 2238, he's 130. Avraham
> was "va'adoni zaqein" at 99, so however aging workd for the avos, we can
> sure 130 was well past surprisingly old age for fathering children.

But avraham was *not* past fathering children at 99.  He fathered 8 more
when he was in his late 130s/early 140s, and there's no indication that
this was any kind of miracle or surprise.

--
Zev Sero                May 2017, with its *nine* days of Chanukah,
zev at sero.name           be a brilliant year for us all