[Avodah] rabbi wilner

Ben Waxman via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sat Mar 4 09:54:20 PST 2017

If the argument against women rabbis was Daas Torah*, there wouldn't be
any argument between the Open Orthodox and Centerist Orthodox over the
issue. Neither believe in DT. Ignoring a Daat Torah position has never
been cause to expel anyone from the DL/MO world, it is only a criteria
for the Chareidi world.

*DT isn't the issue, I know.

Ben

On 3/3/2017 5:45 PM, saul newman via Avodah wrote:
 > greater serara plus arkaot.
 >
 > ---  the fact that women refuse to follow daas tora doesnt change the
daas tora , in the same way that those who don't cover their hair doesnt
suddenly make it muttar to do so.  i assume this is like 'tav lemeitav'
, where no matter how many exceptions you try and bring , we would say
the problem is them not the principle..