[Avodah] Going to a Hotel for Shabbos/Yomtov

Arie Folger via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Thu Feb 9 05:47:30 PST 2017

On Feb 9, 2017 2:34 PM, "Meir Rabi" <meirabi at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> V interesting
> and astonishing
> what would make the artificial DNA superior to HKBH's?

I am not sure how it world's, but I think that the idea is to have an
easily scannable, code-able and harmless chemical injected in part of the
carcass, to be used as a high tech fraud proof "bar code." I didn't check
the teckel or in detail and may be reporting some of it incorrectly.

I am including RDr Seth Mandel from the OU, who may tell us more.

--
Mit freundlichen Gren,
Yours sincerely,

Arie Folger