[Avodah] Food in the desert questions

Micha Berger via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sun Feb 12 14:15:50 PST 2017

1- In shul, I was asked about the slav. In this week's parashah (16:12-13), it
is sent lekhat-chilah, as the nightly food that is part of the RSBO's
plans.

So what's the big todo in Baha'aloekha (ch. 11)?

The rest are from a motz"sh email:

2-
: Manna was provided for the people.  What did the animals eat?

3-
3 In the mishkan, a mincha offering was brought.  other offerings too.  Some
: required flour and oil.  Where did they come from?  If they kept planting
: olive trees, then they were always subject to orlah.  People ate matzah (I
: guess) every year, along with marror.  Where was it grown?

4-
: For a rock to produce enough water for 2 million + people, and then lots of
: livestock,it must have been quite a gusher.

Micha Berger             Feeling grateful  to or appreciative of  someone
micha at aishdas.org        or something in your life actually attracts more
http://www.aishdas.org   of the things that you appreciate and value into
Fax: (270) 514-1507      your life.         - Christiane Northrup, M.D.