[Avodah] Mayim Acharonim, Chova?

Ben Waxman via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sat Dec 3 11:26:23 PST 2016

My take-away from the article: A perfect example of people being machmir
about a minhag/d'rabbanan bein adam lemaqom while probably violating a
doreitta or two regarding how to treat people.

Ben

On 12/2/2016 1:31 AM, Professor L. Levine via Avodah wrote:
 > earning her much scorn and ridicule. The incredulous men commented
that their washing Mayim Acharonim was only a chumrah, and there
obviously was no basis for a woman to do it as well. Our distraught
domestic denizen wanted to know who acted correctly, and was astounded
when I replied that technically speaking they both were.