[Avodah] teshuva

Eli Turkel via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sun Oct 9 11:15:57 PDT 2016

On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 7:10 PM, Lisa Liel <lisa at starways.net> wrote:
> I haven't heard what ROY said exactly, but just as a thought exercise, I'd
> assume he means that if someone says "I reject this mitzvah", he can't get
> forgiveness for other sins.  As opposed to someone who says "I accept all
> the mitzvot, and I just haven't been able to get myself to do this mitzvah."

> If you say you reject a mitzvah, you're either in rebellion against God,
> or you don't believe God gave the mitzvot.  If you say you aren't perfect,
> that's a whole other thing.

The language the article uses is "kasheh lo levater" which I assume
means that it is too difficult to give up shaving with a razor.
My interpretation i a aveirah betavayon and not rebellion.

If someone wants to see the original Hebrew I can forward that email from
the site that sends out a daily halacha in the name of ROY (I think from
a grandson)

gmar tov
Eli

--