[Avodah] NeKom LeAynaynu

Rabbi Meir G. Rabi via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sun Oct 9 18:07:04 PDT 2016

if we think of revenge as a blood sport, yes it is demeaning.
but that is not the meaning.
HKBHs standard bearers are revenge. Revenge heralds His arrival and His
departure - Keil NeKomos HaShem Gem Berachos

Picture this
as the monstrosity on Har HaBayis is about to be demolished, either by some
gigantic bulldozer or controlled explosion, we do what we always do - we
hold an auction.

Who buys the rights to this great event?
The wealthiest oil sheik in the world
And who is he MeChabed?
The most hateful preacher who has incited violence and been responsible for
the demise and injury of countless Yidden.

And as this person is about to depress the plunger, or activate the
bulldozer, he makes a declaration, I was wrong, I sinned

That is true revenge
That is HKBHs revenge

Best,

Meir G. Rabi