[Avodah] The Parameters of Pas Paltur

Professor L. Levine via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Thu Oct 6 12:19:26 PDT 2016

________________________________
From: Insights Into Halacha <yspitz at ohr.edu>
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2016 2:18 PM
To: Professor L. Levine
Subject: The Parameters of Pas Paltur

We know that Pas Paltur, Baker's Bread is permitted year round. Yet, During the Aseres Yemei Teshuvah one should ensure that all one's bread products

We know that Pas Paltur, Baker's Bread is permitted year round. Yet, During the Aseres Yemei Teshuvah one should ensure that all one's bread products are strictly Pas Yisroel. But which items fit this category? Pasta? Doughnuts? Noodles? And what about cereal? Can I give my kids Cheerios this week?

To find out, read the full article "Insights Into Halacha: The Parameters of Pas Paltur<http://sable.madmimi.com/c/10500?id=62959.437.1.63ea74d7fc24f0b8e320b9c05cd34f17>" For all of the Mareh Mekomos / sources, just ask.

<https://madmimi.com/?>