[Avodah] Why should one have to make Hataras Nedarim every year

Eli Turkel via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Thu Sep 22 11:06:11 PDT 2016

As an aside I saw in the sefer of customs of Rav Elyashiv that in his shul
he sat with 2 other talmidim and were matir neder for the entire
congregation. Then the 3 got up and another 3 talmidim were matir neder for
R Elyashiv and the other two

On another matter in the sefer it brings down that when R Elyashiv got
married the invitation listed his mother's name (Musha) . In some circles
today It its only Rabbi and Mrs.  X and the mother's own name is never
listed. I saw also the same thing in the wedding invitation of Rav Chaim
Brisk for his son.

--
Eli Turkel