[Avodah] How do we evaluate nezeq nowadays of a person?

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon Aug 22 08:04:12 PDT 2016

On 22/08/16 09:11, Marty Bluke wrote:
> I don't think so, we are talking about nezeq which is not a knas but
> damages which we are batei din do deal with.

No, our batei din aren't authorised to deal with chavalos at all.
Our dayanim are only the shluchim of the real batei din that used to
exist, and they didn't authorise us for this.

--
Zev Sero               Meaningless combinations of words do not acquire
zev at sero.name          meaning merely by appending them to the two other