[Avodah] derabbanan

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon Aug 1 16:20:23 PDT 2016

On 01/08/16 16:59, Micha Berger via Avodah wrote:
> Which could provide a mechanism for why a taqanah that never catches on
> does not become law. After all, zakhin le'adam shelo befanav doesn't work
> when the adam objects.

Only when there's a tzad chovah.  Every time we find mentioned that omed
vetzaveach works, we also find an explanation for why he has a legitimate
objection, why he might legitimately not see it as a zechus.   Of course
any gezeira by definition has a tzad chovah.

--
Zev Sero               Meaningless combinations of words do not acquire
zev at sero.name          meaning merely by appending them to the two other