[Avodah] RHS on shabbat - electricity

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Tue Jul 12 08:57:28 PDT 2016

On 07/12/2016 11:40 AM, Rich, Joel wrote:
> My bad - it's actually a ktav yad:
> פירוש הרמב"ם למסכת שבת (מכתב יד- סוף פרק א')
> Peirush haRambam leMeseches Shabbos (Kesav Yad, sof pereq 1)

If this is a reference to the Kafih edition of Perush Hamishnayos,
I can't find where he says this. (And if there's a substantive
difference between his translation and ibn Tibbon's I'd have expected
to see a footnote about it, but I didn't find one.)

--
Zev Sero               Meaningless combinations of words do not acquire
zev at sero.name          meaning merely by appending them to the two other