[Avodah] The kashrus status of genetically engineered food

Eli Turkel via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sun Aug 7 05:50:13 PDT 2016

<<I object to the slightly snarky, disrespectful tone of this
question.  The greatest halachic authorities of our generation  and previous
generations -- think of R' Moshe Feinstein, the Chazon Ish, the  Chofetz
Chaim --
were not too uninformed or unsophisticated to deal  with complex
halachic issues.

Of course R Katz left out RSZA who indeed learned modern science after
consulting with experts in the field
Without being disrepectful what modern questions of science did the Chafetz
Chaim deal with?

Eli Turkel