[Avodah] Ohr lagoyim

M Cohen via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon Jun 6 05:56:44 PDT 2016

>>  No one is saying it isn't a good thing.  ..To paraphrase someone, it's
descriptive; not prescriptive.

R Avigdor miller said (paraphrased) when asked if we should actively go out
and convince goyim to keep their sheva mitzvos etc :

In theory we should, but in practice we have a lot of cleaning up of own
backyard to be done first before we run after helping them clean theirs..

Mordechai cohen

=======
http://free.pctools.com/
=======