[Avodah] Birchas Kohanim

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Fri Jun 24 11:12:35 PDT 2016

On 06/24/2016 01:17 PM, elazar teitz via Avodah wrote:
>>Which machlokes?  Who holds that there is a mitzvah to be blessed?
>
> The Minchas Chinuch in Mitzva 378 quotes (at second hand) the Sefer
> Chareidim that it is a mitzva on Yisreilim to be blessed by the
> kohanim.

Thank you.   According to this opinion should we be saying a bracha?
Surely we can't be yotzei with the kohanim's bracha, since they say
"asher kideshanu bikdushaso shel Aharon", and we were not.

--
Zev Sero               Meaningless combinations of words do not acquire
zev at sero.name          meaning merely by appending them to the two other