[Avodah] encouraging twins and up

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Wed Jun 8 15:31:20 PDT 2016

On 06/08/2016 04:01 PM, saul newman via Avodah wrote:
> in this documentary
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itq7BvTGgWI&feature=youtu.be it is
> claimed that some women use meds to have multiple births since a few
> babies at a time will basically mean over all less time off from work
> in the long run.

That only makes sense for women who are planning a particular size of
family, and use birth control the rest of the time.  I don't see how it
could possibly work for women who never use birth control, and whose
"plan" is to have as many children as Hashem sends.  How could having
more than one at a time reduce the total number of pregnancies?

--
Zev Sero               Meaningless combinations of words do not acquire
zev at sero.name          meaning merely by appending them to the two other