[Avodah] ohr lagoyim

Ben Waxman via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Fri Jun 3 04:36:19 PDT 2016

To give a metaphor: If the machine generating the light is working
improperly, the light could be dangerous and it needs to be sent out for
repair.

Without getting into the question of how the machine broke down (God
directing or us choosing to break it), it is clear that if we aren't
doing the job, a tikkun is required

Ben