[Avodah] how to 'fix' a mamzer

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon May 16 14:31:50 PDT 2016

On 05/16/2016 05:13 PM, Ben Waxman via Avodah wrote:
> AFAIK a challal can marry a regular Jewish girl. He is forbidden from
> other things like truma. OTOH he has no issur of tumah.

A Chalal is exactly like a Yisrael, except that his wife and daughters
are chalalos, who cannot marry cohanim, and his sons are are chalalim
like him.   Chalalus goes down the male line forever.

--
Zev Sero               Meaningless combinations of words do not acquire
zev at sero.name          meaning merely by appending them to the two other