[Avodah] Black on black tefillin retzuos

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sun Apr 3 07:38:56 PDT 2016

Another advantage of black-on-black:  Al pi din only the loop that
holds the bayis to your arm or head has to be top-side-out.  The rest
of the retzuah that goes around your arm or that hangs down past the
kesher can face any way.  But if you have the white showing, inevitably
someone will come up to you tell you to turn it around or just turn it
around themselves.  With black-on-black this won't happen.

--
Zev Sero               All around myself I will wave the green willow
zev at sero.name          The myrtle and the palm and the citron for a week