[Avodah] Navigating Kitchen Appliance Technology

Prof. Levine via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Fri Apr 1 06:57:39 PDT 2016

See http://tinyurl.com/jkvwfcs

Technology has both simplified and complicated our lives. The use of
refrigerators on Shabbat and the limited use of ovens on yom tov have
long been sanctioned by many rabbinic authorities. As technology
advances, kitchen appliances have become more and more complex,
sometimes presenting special challenges for Shabbat observers.

See the above URL for more.