[Avodah] Moshiach Ben Yosef

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Thu Mar 3 16:37:10 PST 2016

On 03/03/2016 07:14 PM, Micha Berger wrote:
  [long post snipped]

I agree 100%.  That is exactly what I meant.  But dying *after* it has
been established bevadai that the person is Moshaich doesn't create a
reiusa, because we *expect* Moshiach to die.

--
Zev Sero               All around myself I will wave the green willow
zev at sero.name          The myrtle and the palm and the citron for a week