[Avodah] adblockers

saul newman via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon Feb 29 07:39:22 PST 2016

really totally free.

----but  in reality , the website is trying to have it both ways .   they
don't charge for their content but hope to make money another way.  if they
REALLY wanted to make money , they would charge subscriber fees.   they
would then have a really dedicated audience.   but mistama,  they would
rather have a much larger much cheaper audience.    having made that
choice,  they then try and guilt me with their business model.... it's akin
to the comeon with the free vacation to the timeshare--where you have to
sit thru the presentation;  except  i haven't costed the website anything
-i have just prevented them from making a nickel off of me...