[Avodah] dealing with trans-gender

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Thu Feb 25 16:54:25 PST 2016

On 02/25/2016 06:28 PM, Micha Berger wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 02:49:07PM -0500, Zev Sero via Avodah wrote:
> : On 02/25/2016 02:32 PM, Micha Berger via Avodah wrote:
> :> Moreinu R' Y.Tz.V. (?)
>
> : Yishmereihu Tzuro Viychayeihu.
>
> Assuming you are correct, who would that be?

He says Mori veRabi YTzV.  That would presumably be his rebbe, whoever
that was.

> I know little about RYPalaji's Et Achiv.

The sefer is Yosef Et Achiv or Echav, I'm not sure which.

> Was it compiled by talmidim

No, he wrote it himself.

> Does it refer to RYP's rebbe (the Bet Yitzchaq),

I don't think he was his talmid.

--
Zev Sero               All around myself I will wave the green willow
zev at sero.name          The myrtle and the palm and the citron for a week