[Avodah] Rav Shimon Schwab on Women Learning Torah

Ben Waxman via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Thu Feb 4 14:14:55 PST 2016

Just to point out something that may be obvious: By saying that a women
can obtain prophecy without learning Torah, RSS is also inferring that a
man requires Talmud Torah to obtain prophecy.  In that regard, RSS is
agreeing with the Rambam and my original question then returns: why the
differentiation?

Ben