[Avodah] Fasting until after the megillah

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Tue Mar 22 15:29:23 PDT 2016

What is wrong with drinking water before the megillah?   Why don't
people do this?   Also, for those who make kiddush before shofar,
why don't they eat before the megillah too, for the same reason?

--
Zev Sero               All around myself I will wave the green willow
zev at sero.name          The myrtle and the palm and the citron for a week