[Avodah] Kosher Turkey and Women Rabbis and Mesorah

Joel Schnur via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Tue Dec 1 15:00:44 PST 2015

You can add Rav Avraham Yaakov Pam to the list of Gedolim who didn't eat
turkey. I know this from my sister, his youngest daughter-in-law. She
also added that instructed his children that they did not have to copy
his avoidance, though they all do. As for my nieces and nephews-his
grandchildren-none of them have ever invited thier Uncle Joel over for
Thanksgiving Dinner but then they live in Lakewood where American
holidays aren't celebrated. :)

___________________________
Joel Schnur, Senior VP
Government Affairs/Public Relations