[Avodah] A Parable on Redemption

Ben Waxman via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Tue Dec 1 10:34:13 PST 2015

What is this based on? The Rambam lists as one of the characteristics of
a possible Moshiach is that he fights God's wars. His model of a
possible Moshiach was Bar Kochba so the Rambam meant that literally.

OTOH in his list of what a true geulah looks like, the rav left out
"Jews return to Israel", one the Rambam's primary requirements.

Ben