[Avodah] changing nusach hatefile

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sun Nov 22 23:27:15 PST 2015

On 11/22/2015 09:36 PM, Akiva Miller via Avodah wrote:

> A third possibility is that someone DID read the teshuva inside, but
> interprets it differently than how RZS interprets it.

It is impossible to interpret it differently.   If someone is reading it
as you suggest then they have misread it.

> But I have to admit that Rav Moshe also accused 3 or 4 generations of
> doing something wrong,

No, he did not, in fact he explicitly wrote the opposite.

> and it is difficult to imagine that he'd think
> it's okay for yet another generation to continue on that same path.

It can't be difficult, since that is what he explicitly writes.

> And if RET wants to understand that all such people MUST refrain from
> repeating the errors of the past, then I can't say he's wrong.

He is wrong, because he is contradicting the explicit words of the
very teshuvah he is citing for that proposition.

--
Zev Sero               All around myself I will wave the green willow
zev at sero.name          The myrtle and the palm and the citron for a week