[Avodah] difficult to perform Mitzvos

Rabbi Meir G. Rabi via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Thu Dec 17 13:24:14 PST 2015

is there any conflict between  - according to the pain/trouble is the
reward on the one hand
and on the other hand
Gd concealed the value of Mitzvos so that they would all be performed with
equal enthusiasm

Sechar PeSiYos seems to be appreciated even where one takes an
unnecessarily longer route or walks to a more distant Shule
which seems to suggest we should not look for Halachically easier pathways
Are there any examples of HKBH preferring we find an easier solution to
Halachic issues other than Yegia KaPecha and the MaHarSha - that the
TChacham enjoys both worlds A] his reward for studying and B] he gets to
eat what others would have disqualified

Best,

Meir G. Rabi