[Avodah] kaddish after leining

Rich, Joel via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Fri Oct 16 06:02:07 PDT 2015

I recently queried 'Does your shul ever allow anyone other than the b’al koreih say the chatzi kaddish after Torah reading?" I heard in respone,    “Actually this is the custom of Sephardic jews”  which made me realize that the underlying question might be -how did the use of a bal korei change the role of the oleh?  Any thoughts on if this is the right approach and, if so, the answer?

KT
The eternal nation does not fear the long road
"עם הנצח לא מפחד מדרך ארוכה"

Joel Riich

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.