[Avodah] Sefer Recommendation for Sukkot?

Ken Bloom via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sun Oct 11 19:39:04 PDT 2015

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 1:19 AM, Micha Berger <micha at aishdas.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 11:33:41PM -0400, Ken Bloom via Avodah wrote:
>: Can anyone recommend good books about Sukkot? I'm looking to better
>: understand the meaning behind the holiday and its mitzvot, and hopefully
>: understand how they all fit together. I'm looking for something more in
>: depth than Sefer HaToda'ah....

> RYHutner's Pachad Yitzchaq.

Just had a chance to look at Pachad Yitzchak, and while it's definitely
a good work on Jewish hashkafah, it's not what I'm looking for in terms
of an expository work that explains Sukkot in depth and explains all of
the various mitzvot and concepts of the holiday and how they fit into
a unified conceptual framework.