[Avodah] How does Prozbul work?

Micha Berger via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Wed Sep 16 10:40:46 PDT 2015

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 07:36:20PM +0300, Lisa Liel wrote:
: On 9/16/2015 1:09 PM, Micha Berger via Avodah wrote:
:> The gemara assumes that yovel de'oraisa ended when the 2-1/2 shevatim were
:> exiled from their land be'ever hanahar. Which is a bit of a question on
:> Rashi. The loss of the lands there did not mean the exile of the majority
:> of Benei Yisrael.

: How do you know?

(I assume you mean the reisha about yovel and therefore shemittah de'oraisa
ending when eiver hayardein was conquered, not my last sentence.)

Eirachin 32b

Rambam, Hil Shemitah veYovel 10:8.

GCT!