[Avodah] Book review: The Torah encyclopedia of the animal kingdom

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sun Sep 13 12:29:04 PDT 2015

On 09/13/2015 10:15 AM, RCK via Avodah wrote:
> Lisa wrote:

>> How would a unicorn fit with "v'karnei re'eim karnav"?  Sounds pretty
>> plural to me.

> Look at the Radak in Sefer HaShorashim and HaBachur's comments there.

http://hebrewbooks.org/pdfpager.aspx?req=11650&pgnum=227

I don't understand the Bachur's comment.  Surely the Radak explicitly
addressed his objection, so why does he still raise it?  (Unless these
notes were not written on the Shorashim at all, and some printer decided
to mash them together at random.)

--
Zev Sero                  KvChT
zev at sero.name