[Avodah] ceremony in halacha

Eli Turkel via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Fri Sep 11 02:00:28 PDT 2015

<Neo-Chassidus is basically a MO rebellion to this kind of Halakhic
Man approach to Yahadus. >>

Please elaborate
BTW The Jewish Action had a recent article on the popularity of MO
neo-chassidut.
I went to a wedding this week where the chatan learns in a yeshiva from
Ofra.
To my sight it looked like a Breslov Yeshiva. Big white kippot with extreme
dancing.
The boys mostly has long peyot.
The Rosh Yeshiva/mesader kedushin  put on a tallit for the chuppa which I
had never seen.
He stressed that the chatan's tallit had techelet and he should make a
shecheyanu but
no bracha on the tallit since it was night, etc
However, this was a RZ wedding with a bracha for the soldiers etc.

--
Eli Turkel