[Avodah] How does Prozbul work?

Rich, Joel via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Fri Sep 4 11:26:19 PDT 2015

We recently had a thread which discusses the meaning of the word "mesorah". Coincidentally or not, I'd like to ask about the meaning of the verb "moser" as it occurs in the context of the Prozbul.

Akiva Miller

=================================

Listen hear for discussion on point

http://www.torahbase.org/prozbul-concept-halachos-5775/?lang=en

Rav Asher Weiss-Prozbul – Concept and Halachos 5775

Kvct

Joel Rich
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.