[Avodah] Wine left out

Micha Berger via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon Jul 13 19:34:19 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 05:18:41AM +0200, Ben Waxman via Avodah wrote:
: My question to this is why is it that the Shulchan Aruch, MB and
: others take it as a given that leaving wine out worsens the taste?

Because Shapiro's wine is "So thick you could cut it with a knife"
as that billboard we'd pass driving to Boro Park used to advertise.

Whereas you're talkng about a finer wine as vitners and frenchmen
measure.

Different products with totally different definitions of what is
"good".