[Avodah] A Gutte Yahr - A Good Year?

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sun Sep 13 09:05:03 PDT 2015

See Tanya chapter 26.  There is really no such thing as bad; there is
merely the good that we can see and the good that we can't see.  But
we'd much prefer the kind that we can see, and we ask Hashem to give
us that kind of good rather than the other kind.

http://www.chabad.org/library/tanya/tanya_cdo/aid/7905/jewish/Chapter-26.htm

--
Zev Sero               I have a right to stand on my own defence, if you
zev at sero.name          intend to commit felony...if a robber meets me in