[Avodah] right and wrong

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Wed May 27 08:41:13 PDT 2015

On 05/27/2015 05:20 AM, Eli Turkel via Avodah wrote:
> Tangential to some of the recent discussions I wish to point out that
> the defintion of right and wrong is subjective and indeed changes
> through history.

No, it isn't and it doesn't.  That the majority of people in the course
of history have been wrong is no chiddush; the majority of people *today*
are wrong.  Truth isn't determined by democracy.

--
Zev Sero               I have a right to stand on my own defence, if you
zev at sero.name          intend to commit felony...if a robber meets me in