[Avodah] RYBS's Talk on Hafkaas Kiddushin, Talmud Torah and Kabalas Ol Malchus Shamayim

Micha Berger via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Tue Apr 28 12:58:11 PDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 12:05:17PM +0000, Rich, Joel via Avodah wrote:
[RAM:]
: >                         At any rate, one can agree or disagree about
: > whether this assertion is true, and even among those who agree with
: > it, there might be discussion of exactly which chazakos are unchanging
: > and which are variable. Still, his point is that there are indeed some
: > UNchanging aspects.

: I would add an observation that individual exceptions may exist
: empirically but are ignored halachically

This is the classic case of affirming a chazaqah (or rov) when there
is ika rei'usa. No?