[Avodah] The Legacy of RSRH, Zt'L

Prof. Levine via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Thu Apr 23 09:11:05 PDT 2015

At 06:13 AM 4/23/2015, R. Ben Waxman wrote:

 >How did Rav Breuer work to ensure the conditions that "we could feel
 >justified to call it a Kiddush HaShem"?

I really have no specifics.  but I do know that Rav Breuer was busy
here in the US building a model Kehilla and educating Baalei
Batim.  I know that some of those from his Kehilla did move to
EY.  In particular,  I know one person who was a professional and a
follower of TIDE who moved to EY.  I am sure that he did whatever he
could to strengthen Yahadus in EY.

But let me ask a related question.  What are the observant now living
in EY doing "to ensure the conditions that 'we could feel justifies
to call it a Kiddush HaShem"?

YL