[Avodah] Special Pesach Edition -- Instantaneous Redemption

Prof. Levine via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Fri Apr 3 13:08:07 PDT 2015

[]

Instantaneous Redemption

HaShem took us out of Mitzrayim at the last minute before we slipped
to the fiftieth level of impurity. Had we fallen to  that level, we
would have been irredeemable. In one moment, we went from darkness to
light, from death to life, from slavery to freedom, from anguish to
joy, and from impurity to holiness.

Lesson: Just as that moment brought instantaneous redemption, so too,
every moment of life has the potential to take us from darkness to
light, from death to life, from slavery to freedom, from anguish to
joy, and from impurity to holiness.

App: May we all be encouraged by the miracles of Pesach, that HaShem
again will instantaneously redeem us, and take us from  darkness to
light, from death to life, from slavery to freedom, from anguish to
joy, and from impurity to holiness!

(Based on Ohr Yahol, Rav Yehoshuah Leib Chousman)