[Avodah] Kitniyot

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Thu Mar 28 12:34:07 PDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 01:48:19PM -0500, Lisa Liel wrote:
>> (Blog post updated, in any case. Tnx.)

> I don't actually see that.  But mishmar is a good example.  It is far
> from passive.  It denotes an intensive guarding.  Not merely an
> incidental one, but one for which the mishmar was created.

I'm deleting the bit about the page being changed from the list. It is
changed. I'm not going to bother discussing page caching on list.

:-)||ii!

Micha Berger             Today is the 2nd day
micha at aishdas.org        in/toward the omer.
http://www.aishdas.org   Gevurah sheb'Chesed: What is constricted
Fax: (270) 514-1507                           Chesed?