[Avodah] Rice and Corn May be Eaten for the Entire Day of Erev Pesach

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Mon Mar 25 15:23:06 PDT 2013

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 10:25:13AM +1100, Rabbi Meir G. Rabi, its Kosher! wrote:
:   Rabbi K also quotes a number of Acharonim. For the time being I will not
: comment on these, other than saying that to the best of my knowledge they
: do not offer any proofs to support their suggestions.

But I think this is the core of the dispute! RMK is arguing that a
precedent has been well set. The grounds to dismiss the pesaq of the Choq
Yaaqov, Maharsham, Peri Megadim, and Chasam Sofer and the discussion in
the Shitah Mequbetzes (none small names), would make or break grounds
to hold otherwise.

:-)|,|ii!

Micha Berger             It is our choices...that show what we truly are,
micha at aishdas.org        far more than our abilities.
http://www.aishdas.org                           - J. K. Rowling
Fax: (270) 514-1507