[Avodah] Kitniyot

Ben Waxman ben1456 at zahav.net.il
Mon Mar 25 05:30:00 PDT 2013

And then if you take this idea to its logical conclusion (Rishonim got a
measurement wrong because they didn't have X) you would have to cast
doubt on every single explanation that Rashi and Tosophot give when
explaining some word, food, structure, etc from the Middle East. In
short, you'd have to rewrite the Halacha as we know it.

Ben