[Avodah] Luach Shel Chag ha Pesach

Prof. Levine llevine at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 22 07:12:43 PDT 2013

Someone sent me a clear pdf file of  the Luach that Rabbi Mordechai
Geller, z"l,  used to prepare a document by this title every
year.  His son has continued this practice and the document,  which
is geared to Brooklyn, NY is at

http://www.stevens.edu/golem/llevine/pesach/luach_geller.pdf

It contains much information related to Pesach.

In addition,  someone sent me the following information about Rabbi Geller.

R. Yehoshua Mordechai (Eugene M.) Geller, a Chicago Yid, was greatly
influenced by the Suvalker Rav, Rav Dovid Lifschitz z"l, when he was
in Chicago in the WWII era, and later moved to NY following his
Rebbe. He taught youngsters at Manhattan Day School for many years.
He was niftar about two years ago

A number of family members of his live in the Midwood area.

YL